LED magnetic track lights, which have become very popular in the last few years, are indispensable, but we’re focusing today on conventional LED Air Purifier Light. We have a blog that you can use to learn more about LED magnetic track lights.
Led track lights: what are they, and how do they work?
An LED track light is an LED light that is mounted on a track. Lights can be moved freely along the track rail, and the illumination angle can also be adjusted arbitrarily. Spotlights are usually used where accent lighting is needed. Metal halide and tungsten halogen lamps can be replaced with this light source.
How does track lighting work?
There are many applications for LED track lights.
- Lighting for living rooms, dining rooms, and kitchens.
- In addition to clothing stores, furniture stores, and other brand stores, we also provide commercial lighting for car displays, jewelry, star hotels, high-end clubs, museums, and cultural relics exhibition halls, chain shopping malls, and brand business halls, professional windows, counters, etc.
- Warehouse lighting and industrial lighting for factories.
Track lights made of LEDs have many advantages, but what are they?
The LED track light uses LED as the light source, which is an environmentally friendly and pollution-free light source. There is no radiation, no heavy metal pollution, pure color, high luminous efficiency, low-frequency flicker, energy-saving, and healthy. A metal halide lamp is the light source for most metal halide track lights. Metal halide lamps emit light by reacting heavy metal elements mercury with two electrodes after gasification, which generates heat and radiation and must be handled carefully after breaking. In addition, mercury is a heavy metal element that harms human health and may pollute the environment.
- An energy-saving feature of LED track lights is their low power consumption. It is estimated that LED track lights consume 40%-50% less power than ordinary metal halide track lights with the same brightness.
- Long lifetime: LED track lights can last at least 30,000 hours, whereas metal halide track lights typically last 8,000 hours.
- The LED track lights are not working.LED track lights not working can be caused by the following reasons and solutions.
- Positives are reversed, and negatives are reversed. During track installation, the poles on the track bar are not connected correctly, resulting in circuit failure. In this case, it is just a matter of reconnecting the L and N track rail wires.
- There was a problem with the LED driver. The lifespan of some low-quality LED power supplies is often short due to the use of cheap raw materials. A power supply can easily burn out when the ambient voltage is unstable. Select an indoor LED power supply brand. A minimum of five years is the life expectancy of these drivers.
- A broken LED chip is present. Using power supply parameters that don’t match lamp bead parameters may result in the lamp bead burning out and not lighting. Additionally, LED chips may be of poor quality, have a short lifespan, and are easily damage.
Further More Information :
Waterproof LED Panel Light | LED Panel Light 600×600 | Zoomable LED Track Light | 3 Wires LED Track Light | 0-10V LED Highbay | 1-10V dimmable LED Tube | 1-10V LED Down Light | 1200mm Diameter LED Panel Light | 2.4G Dimming Panel Light